Since today's world is filled with rules and regulations regarding every little thing, e-commerce activities are no different. In an effort to make it easy for everyone, Angel Grove Studio has listed all its e-commerce and customer-related policies in a very simple way that everyone can read and understand. We have also listed the policies related to our brands, Razorlight Entertainment and A Light Hope. Ultimately, every establishment operates on the goodwill and respect of the people. So, let's keep it clean and play nice.
1. We do not collect any information about you, our customer, when you purchase a product from our store. This includes e-mails, addresses, and other information.
2. We use Google Analytics on our website. So, whatever Google collects via the browser, when you visit our website, is visible to us. We can only examine this data for better marketing and product development, nothing else.
3. Payments for any products that you purchase from AGS, RLE, and ALH is handled by Razorpay. Razorpay has its own terms and conditions and follows the rules set by the Government of India. We do not store or use any data collected by Razorpay.
Terms & Conditions
1. Put very simply, you agree that you have read the AGS policies and that you will follow and respect them, whether you buy anything from us or not, when you visit this website. The same applies for RLE and ALH.
2. You can't buy anything from this website as a minor.
3. You agree that you don't have any problems or complaints with us using Razorpay or any other payment processors to process your payments. Basically, you are okay with shopping on this website and all that 'shopping' entails.
AGS, RLE, and ALH do not offer refunds on goods and services sold. In the highly unlikely event that there is a defect in any of our products or services, and if you have any genuine grievance that can be redressed by us, we will do our utmost to resolve the problem to your satisfaction. The following are the reasons that we do not offer refunds:
In keeping with our mission of conducting compassionately passionate business, AGS tries to price its products and services so that they are affordable for as many people as possible. Of course, these prices are subject to conversion rates, an individual country's taxes, international fees, charges, and taxes, and of course, the national laws and local rules enforced by the Government of India.